Our client is the UK's largest provider of online recruitment advertising. They continue to lead the job board market and have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK for the past 8 years.
Offering cutting edge advertising and recruitment software solutions, our client is a recognised brand that supports the majority of the UK's FTSE 250 organisations.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking an experienced technically minded recruiter to join the existing in house resourcing team.
You will report to the Head of Recruitment and partner with the business to understand their recruitment needs. You will hire UX Designers, Project Managers, Campaign Managers, Product Analysts, Digital Designers and Digital Marketers. This is a 360 Recruitment role. You will lead on direct sourcing, ideally 50% and manage circa 15 openings at any one time. You will support the business by resourcing top talent and delivering on key hires direct to management.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need to have a minumum of 2 years experience of working within recruitment, whether in an in house capacity or agency recruitment and a track recorrd of hiring similiar roles. You will need to be comfortable working within a fast paced environment, be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and be a driven professional.
What you'll get in return:
Our client is offering £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus and full company benefits. You will be responsible for developing long lasting relationships with department managers and attracting and sourcing candidates that fit the company brief and culture. You will be confident dealing with individuals over the phone but also able to conduct candidate and manager meetings when necessary.
What we are looking for:
· Previous direct recruitment experience, either agency or in house for a minimum of 2 years.
· Ability to develop and nurture relationships with hiring managers and key skilled candiadtes both active and non active.
· Experience of building rapport and selling services / products over the phone
· Experience of managing a sales process through to completion in a consultative manner
· Objection handling experience
· Most importantly we are looking for driven individuals that have the desire and motivation to be successful
What they guarantee you:
· A base salary of £40 to £45K + bonus scheme on time to hire
· A very achievable target system (just ask the rest of the team!!)
· A tried and tested development programme that will help you to progress your career
· An exciting but professional environment with a sociable and welcoming team
· A leader that takes your success personally and rewards hard work
· 29 days holiday + bank holidays
· Group Pension Scheme
· Life Cover
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· Travel Insurance
· Gym Discount
If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel you have the necessary experience, please hit the 'Apply Now' button to send us your CV and a short covering note.